The Carloo was designed to provide a way for people (specifically the women in our family) to pee in the privacy of a parked car without making a mess.
But you can use your Carloo for whatever you want!
A few things to note:
- The Carloo is relatively short - by design - so that you don’t hit your head inside the car when sitting on top of it and don’t have to get on top of something that’s too tall (which can be physically challenging).
- The internal container is 9” wide x 2⅝” tall and holds more than 64oz liquid.
- An individual's experience with solid waste will depend on the consistency of the waste and the height it goes when being output (not sure how else to say that!).
- In terms of cleaning it, most of the parts do fine if you wash it relatively soon after use, but the internal silicone lid is the part that is most likely to need deodorizing and we've found that heating can remove odors from silicone
- You can line the Carloo’s internal container with a small bag (again, the internal container is 9” wide x 2⅝” tall).
- In order for the Carloo’s internal silicone lid to seal in the waste and odors, it needs to have direct contact with the internal container lip, so if you use a bag, you need to close / gather it before you put on the silicone lid after use.